Thursday, October 29, 2009

QUEEN LATIFAH IN SERIOUS WRECK?

Download video/ part 1 / part 2 /


According to the National Inquirer Dana Owens was vacationing in the Virgin Islands when the incident occurred. Details are sketchy, but what is known is that Queen Latifah was on a rented scooter when she lost control of the vehicle and ‘went flying’.

A source tells the tabloid, “She’s lucky she wasn’t killed. Fortunately, there weren’t any cars or other scooters behind her when the accident occurred.”

The source also added: “Luckily, she didn’t break any bones. But she was suffering and was prescribed painkillers.”

Story Developing…

http://vivreboutique.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/rihanna.jpg
Rihanna Refuses To Pose Nude


“My mother would kill me if I posed nude!” she said.

R&B star Rihanna has vowed never to pose for a naked photoshoot – because her mother would “kill” her.

Although the singer has proved she isn’t shy about shedding her clothes in the name of work – she appeared wearing just gold body paint for her 2007 “Umbrella” video – she refuses to strip off for a magazine.

She tells MTV.co.uk, “My mother would kill me if I posed nude!

“When I did that metallic body paint stuff for my Umbrella video, I didn’t do it to show my body. I didn’t do it for people to like me. I did it because it was a cool visual, unexpected, and it looked hot.

“I have done a lot of photoshoots for magazines but it’s always great to be shot for a cover because you know that you are looked at as a fashion icon.”

see more blog 1. 2 .3. 4.
see more special picture here

0 comments:

Post a Comment